Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lesson #7

Lesson #7...Never and when I say never I mean never ever text while backing up. I learned that lesson the hard way....hitting my moms parked car definitely took some talent when one is not even moving. Why is texting and driving illegal? Well, now I know. I figured out I can't multitask even if it's the smallest of things. I can't even think straight half the time and get sidetracked when people talk to me. I promise, I'm a good listener, only when the subject is interesting. If you tell me about your day, chances are I will get lost in a gaze of dreams I wish to come true. You will loose me by mid first sentence. See as we speak I'm already sidetracked...we started with don't text and drive, and end with day dreams. I am in my own daze right now. Maybe I should just stop typing...
                                            ok, bye.
 
Oh..And you're probably wondering what this picture has to do with anything?? Well it has everything to do with anything...this is the exact essence of a day dream...wouldn't you say so?

1 comment: