Sunday, February 1, 2015

oh darling don't you ever grow up

 
I am 5 again. I don't understand a single math equation, but I get excited to add 4+1. My little hands can hardly grip the doorknob to open our car door. I get so excited on  Christmas morning and wake up Mommy and Daddy because Santa came last night. I love imagining my life as a famous person, and practice my autograph so it's perfect when i'm old. I love lemonade stands, and would rather eat mud than take a nap during the day. Daytime is for play time. There is no time to sleep when you're young.

4 comments:

  1. "but I get excited to add 4+1." Its so true though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me feel kind of sad but i cant stop smiling. I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete