Sunday, February 22, 2015

Regrets..


My list is incomprehensible, and I am only 17. Well 17+17= 2ce as many regrets as I have now. I'm no mathematician, but I can count my regrets...each with its own definition.
IF ONLY I COULD COUNT THEM ON ONE HAND BUT...
I regret eating that chocolate cake...there blows my diet
I regret watching that satanic movie..now I will never sleep again
I regret not asking that boy to the dance...My chance is over
I regret texting you all night...now I slept through church and got in trouble
I regret sluffing that class...Attendance school is my new best friend
I regret hitting that cat..but he ran out in front of me
I regret not giving you a chance..maybe you were my future
I regret not giving my brother a birthday present..maybe that was his last
I regret telling you my deepest secrets...how much do I trust you?
I regret leaving mad...I never got the chance to apologize..........
Oh wait that's only 10...but in my heart...I can name 10x1000.
STOP LIVING with the WHAT IF'S or the IF THEN's...the only regret you want to have when you die is that time you didn't eat that candy bar when an apple was your better option..maybe that doesn't even make sense, but
 

No comments:

Post a Comment