Sunday, April 19, 2015

hands shaking, but my feet are still.

My hands are shaking, but my feet are still.
blood runs cold down my face from all the broken glass.
And I'm still, still taking breaths in, out, in, out. 
They shove me on a train, split me from my life, my family, and all I can think about is the blood running down my face. 
My world is spinning, but my head is spinning faster. things are chaos, and all I can hear is my dear family crying my name until a quenching silence only distances their echoes. 
Standing against the quaking wood walls, watching my breath freeze before me noticing that my hands are still shaking, but my feet aren't moving. They are still. They are still...and just for a split second..I can see what heaven looks like..still as my feet in this deep dark world..

RIP HOLOCAUST VICTIMS❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment