Sunday, April 26, 2015

I pump blood for you

Nicole, why are you so indecisive? Yeah he broke your heart, yeah some people have taken advantage of you, but I'm still here and living. Your brain is telling you one thing, but follow your heart for once...I am the reason you're still alive you know. I pump thousands of gallons of blood through your body each day just so you can live to see tomorrow, so if there ever comes a time where you question why you're still here, just remember I'm still beating. Forget about heartbreak, forget about your mistakes, and remember...I'm still pumping. I feel your pain, I do, but I can't help you. You sit back and tell me I only have one job...pumping is all I'm good for so stop hurting worse stupid heart! this break up could have been better if you weren't here, but remember... I'm the reason you're alive, and the least you could do was not blame me for your feelings. Nicole, if you remember one thing, just remember I'm here rooting for you when no one else is. Don't give up, we can work through everything together, and your life is a race I'm just trying to keep up with it. That's why I keep you alive longer and longer each day. that's why I pump the blood for you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ok I Loved This. I Love The You tell Me I Have One Job Then stop Blaming Me For The Hurt. You Are A Good Writer.

    ReplyDelete